December 29, 2014 Admin | December 29, 2014 Why are no-load index mutual funds the wise choice when investing? Where? How?
3 thoughts on “December 29, 2014”
They are the safest and cheapest way to own stocks and bonds. They are the cheapest because you don’t pay a commission. They are safe because they are very diversified. Vanguard is a very good place to invest in no load mutual funds.
No load index funds let you purchase a share of the stock market at the lowest costs. The no load index funds are not managed by some manager trying to time the markets that you have to pay indirectly. They are well diversified among the stocks in the index and give you a balanced return. You get what you dont pay for when it comes to index funds. You can get them at Vanguard.com or you can get them in your company retirement plan if your company offers them. You purchase them like you would set up a bank account in a way. Once you have it set up you dont have to do much besides wait and have your money grow over time.
Well said, gentlemen. Let’s review.
1. No-load funds are the cheapest way to invest.
2. They beat the vast majority of other investments.
3. They keep you diversified by owning stock and bond markets all over the world.
4. They feed your future retirement instead of someone’s else’s.
5. Vanguard is a great place find an assortment of them. So is your retirement plan at work (hopefully).
6. Put money away each month, each year, and each decade. Compound interest will do the rest.