November 10, 2013

What does rich look like? How do you know when you meet a person they are rich? What is rich?

4 thoughts on “November 10, 2013”

  1. Macala says:

    I believe someone who is truly rich won’t “show” it. I don’t think they are walking around with the best clothes or living in the biggest houses. Those are the people who want people to think they have a lot of money–but most of them have no savings or investments and are working their lives away to maintain their image. People who are actually rich have their priorities in line. They understand the importance of saving and investing and they are working hard to stick to their financial plan. They work hard while they are at their job but they also know there is more to life. They spend time with their families and friends and enjoy making “memories” rather than maintaining and image. That is just my opinion!

  2. Mike Finley says:

    That was a wonderful answer Macala. Anyone else want to add to the discussion?

  3. Alex Christianson says:

    I think Macala got it quite well. That would account for >99% of rich fellows out there. The other 1%< are those who make large amounts of income from what they do that even with extravagant spending are still able to stay rich. Examples would be Bill Gates, Mark Zukerberg(although he dresses casual he is famous and known to have net worth of billions,etc.. Who knows if they would be able to stay rich over the years if they discontinue having that flow of really big income though.

  4. Mike Finley says:

    Well said Alex. I have nothing to add.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Crazy Man in the Pink Wig